Linguine with Rustic Summer Dressing (V). Fill Your Cart With Color today! Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Shake excess water off well then transfer into large bowl. Drizzle a lug of oil into a medium saucepan over a medium heat, add the tomato passata and capers (rinsed), then finely grate in half the lemon zest. Pasta and balsamic vinegar in the cupboard? You can cook Linguine with Rustic Summer Dressing (V) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Linguine with Rustic Summer Dressing (V)
- You need 2 Portions of Cooked Linguine.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 4 Pieces of Sliced Sun Dried Tomato.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh Tomatoes cubed.
- Prepare Handful of slices olives.
- Prepare Handful of Fresh Basil.
- You need 2 Tsp of Pesto.
- You need 2 of Dessert Spoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Cherry tomatoes, butter and cheese in the fridge? Then you're all set to make this delicious tomato pasta recipe on a student budget. A perfect Crowd-Pleaser at luncheons, potlucks, or NOT!! Make the day before serving to enhance.
Linguine with Rustic Summer Dressing (V) step by step
- Apart from the Linguine, mix all the ingredients together, cover and leave to marinate for 2 hours..
- To serve hot, pan fry the Linguine in a little butter. Then warm through the dressing, (do not boil)..
- As this dish is equally tasty served cold, bind a little of the marinade oil on the Linguine..
- Arrange the Linguine in a pasta bowl or plate and spoon over the rustic dressing. It’s really simple, very different and very tasty. You could always add cubes of Feta. As always, enjoy..
See more ideas about rustic dresses, dresses, clothes. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. This simple Italian pasta is a great choice for a weeknight dinner! Linguine is generously coated in a comforting creamy sauce made with garlic and Parmesan cheese. This delicious linguine has been inspired by the sun-dried tomato pasta I made a while back.