Shrimp Bread ・For an Appetizer or Snack.
You can cook Shrimp Bread ・For an Appetizer or Snack using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Bread ・For an Appetizer or Snack
- It's 15 of Shrimp (de-shelled).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pizza cheese.
- It's 1 of Paprika powder, parsley.
- You need 1 of Bread (sliced bread, baguettes, etc).
Shrimp Bread ・For an Appetizer or Snack instructions
- Peel and devein the shrimp and pound with a knife. Cut them into rather small pieces, as opposed to crushing them..
- Combine the shrimp, mayonnaise, salt and pepper (a good amount), and the garlic and mix well. Mix in the pizza cheese, too..
- Spread Step 2 on bread, sprinkle the paprika powder and parsley, place on the baking tray if using a toaster oven, and toast for 5~10 minutes while keeping an eye on it..
- You can also bake in the oven at 200°F Celsius for about 15 minutes. It's great for parties. You can use paprika powder or freshly chopped, either is okay..
- I used thick bread to make it into a lunch..
- I also recommend this sister recipe: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155835-great-with-wine-anchovy-shrimp-toast.