Sweet n Garlicy Appetizer Meatballs.
You can cook Sweet n Garlicy Appetizer Meatballs using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet n Garlicy Appetizer Meatballs
- It's 2 lb of ground round.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 medium of eggs.
- It's 1 large of bottle western dressing about 16 to 19 oz..
- You need 1 large of very large onion, fine chopped.
Sweet n Garlicy Appetizer Meatballs step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- line a large cookie sheet with foil. (for super easy cleanup).
- place all ingredients in a large bowl..
- mix well with clean hands. (it will a bit mushy).
- drop meat mix by the tablespoon onto prepared cookie sheet..
- they should form nice rounded balls on the top and flat on the bottom..
- bake for about 20 minutes or until firm and is no longer pink and is browned..
- remove from oven and let them cool a little..
- remove from sheet and place onto a serving platter..
- insert a toothpick into each meatball for easy serving for guests..
- makes over 50 bite sized meatballs.
- can be served warm or room temperature..