Koya Dofu Chinese-Style Appetizer.
You can have Koya Dofu Chinese-Style Appetizer using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Koya Dofu Chinese-Style Appetizer
- It's 1 of Koya dofu.
- It's 1 of Katakuriko.
- It's 1 of to needed Oil.
- It's 3 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- It's 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
Koya Dofu Chinese-Style Appetizer instructions
- Reconstitute the koya dofu in water. Squeeze out the water by pressing down with your palm, and change the water a few times halfway through..
- Cut into 4-5 mm thick pieces, and squeeze out the water..
- Coat both sides with katakuriko. Heat a generous amount of oil in a frying pan, and shallow-fry..
- It will suck up almost all of the oil in the pan, but if there is still some left, wipe it off..
- When both sides are fried, turn off the heat. Add the seasoning ingredients to the Step 3 pan..
- Turn down the heat to low, and simmer so the koya tofu is coated in the sauce..
- Serve with shredded cucumber (optional) on a plate..
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
How to Cook Perfect 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food . You can cook 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Tha...