Evening Snacks (Rice flour made).
You can cook Evening Snacks (Rice flour made) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Evening Snacks (Rice flour made)
- You need 1 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare As required of Water for kneeding.
- You need 1 of big onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of capsicum (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of carrot (finely chopped).
- Prepare As per choice: of vegetable of your choice(finely chopped).
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It's As required of Oil to deep fry.
Evening Snacks (Rice flour made) instructions
- In a bowl, add rice flour, all the finely chopped vegetables, chilli powder, salt and some garam masala and with the help of water Knead a dough. Set it aside for 10mins..
- Now, make small balls out of this dough like you make for chapati and press it slightly between your hands. (You will need to wet your hands a little everytime you make a ball and press it)..
- Now in a kadhaai(wok), heat up the oil for deep frying. Once the oil is hot, start adding the flattened balls in the oil..
- Fry them until golden. Take them out in a plate and savour them with some ketchup/coriander chutney/mint chutney and some tea..