Recipe: Perfect Apple Crumble Cheesecake
Apple Crumble Cheesecake. Spoon half of the filling onto the chilled biscuit base. Top with the apple slices and sultanas (if using) and sprinkle over the spices, then spoon over the remaining mixture. Tip the cheesecake mixture into the tin and spread to make an even layer.
Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture and oats over apples. Pour cream cheese mixture over apple mixture. The apples are a perfect balance of tart and sweet, the crumble and biscuit base provide crunchy texture and the cheesecake base is so creamy and light. You can cook Apple Crumble Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble Cheesecake
- It's of For the base:.
- It's 100 g of dairy free spread, melted.
- Prepare 200 g of gluten free digestive biscuits, crushed.
- You need of For the filling:.
- It's 2 of medium sized golden delicious apples, peeled, cored and finely sliced.
- It's 450 g of dairy free cream cheese.
- It's 200 g of caster sugar.
- It's 1.5 tablespoons of gluten free plain flour.
- It's 2 of eggs, separated.
- You need 1 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of mixed spice.
- You need of For the topping:.
- You need 30 g of gluten free plain flour.
- You need 25 g of gluten free oats.
- You need 45 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dairy free spread.
It's also really easy to make! The cheesecake should still wobble slightly in the centre. Buttery Biscuit Base, Vanilla Cinnamon Apple Crumble Cheesecake Filling, and even more Crumble Apple Goodness on top. Soooo sorry if you don't like crumble, because as you can tell, I have gone a little crumble crazy recently.
Apple Crumble Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 150 oC Grease a 9″ round spring-form tin Crush the biscuits into fine crumbs and pour in the melted dairy free spread Press into the base of the tin Bake for 15 minutes.
- Whisk together the dairy free cream cheese, caster sugar, gluten free flour, cinnamon, mixed spice and egg yolks In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks Carefully fold the egg whites into the cream cheese mix Place the apple slices over the biscuit base Pour in the cream cheese mixture Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the cheesecake is in the oven, make the crumble topping Place the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl Rub in the dairy free spread until it forms a crumble Sprinkle on top of the cheesecake and return to the oven for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature then chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours Cut into slices and serve.
I have posted my Apple Crumble Cupcakes and my Apple Blackberry Crumble Pie only recently, and I was just craving more! BEAT the PHILLY, caster sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until just smooth. Beat in the eggs then stir through the cream and mixed spice. Fold through the chopped apple then pour onto the prepared base. Arrange sliced apple over the top.