3 Layer Appetizer (part 2).
You can cook 3 Layer Appetizer (part 2) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Layer Appetizer (part 2)
- You need of Olive oil.
- It's of Pesto Tuna.
- Prepare 1 can of Tuna chunk(chop it).
- It's of Pesto sauce.
- It's of Scramble egg.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of water.
- Prepare of Sweet chili tofu.
- Prepare 1/3 block of sakura tofu.
- It's of Sweet soy sauce.
- You need of Japanese soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of bird eye chilies (slice long).
3 Layer Appetizer (part 2) step by step
- Pesto tuna: Heat up the oil, put in the pesto sauce, stir it until a bot hot, put in the tuna and stir it, season ot with a bit of white pepper and a pinch of sugar.
- Scramble egg: Heat up the oil in low to medium heat, pour the egg, stir it, put it out of fire for a bit but keep stir it, season it with salt and pepper, stir it a bit and put it in low heat stir it but make it still abit runny (half cook).
- Sweet chili tofu: Heat up the oil in medium heat, put in the chili, stir it until the fragrance out, put in the tofu, stir it for while, then pour the japanese soy sauce, stir until all mixed, pour half teaspoon of sweet soy sauce, stir until all mixed and coated.
- Heat up all the dish.
- Arrange it with pesto tuna first, followed with scramble egg, and finished it with sweet chili tofu. Garnish it with white sesame seed, chili flake and 1 Chinese parsley leaf.