Recipe: Delicious Vegetarian snack Tandoori Soya Chaap
Vegetarian snack Tandoori Soya Chaap.
You can cook Vegetarian snack Tandoori Soya Chaap using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian snack Tandoori Soya Chaap
- It's 1/2 cup of Soya chunks.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soya beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Maida.
- It's 1/2 cup of atta.
- You need to taste (1tsp) of Salt according.
- You need 8-10 of Ice -cream Sticks.
Vegetarian snack Tandoori Soya Chaap instructions
- Method- 1.Take a bowl of water and Soaked soya beans Dal for 7-8hrs.
- 2.Grind and make a fine Paste. 3.Now take boiled water and Soaked Soya chunks for few minutes..
- 4. After few minutes Soya chunks soft and cool down grind it make a paste..
- 5.Take a big Bowl add Soya beans paste and add Soya Chunk paste to it..
- 6.Mix Maida,Atta and Salt mix well and make and with help of some little water knead a dough..
- 7.Flatten the dough like Chapatti and cut into strips..
- 8.Roll the long piece on the sticks. 9.Take a Kadai full of water and heat it.When water boil add all sticksand let it boil a little..
- 10.Now drain the water and let it cool down. 11.Soak the chap in cold water for few minutes..
- 12.Then remove from water..
- Homemade and healthy Chap are ready to cook..