Maggi Aloo Snack.
You can cook Maggi Aloo Snack using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maggi Aloo Snack
- You need 1 Packet of Maggi Instant Noodles (Masala).
- It's 2 of Potatoes (Steamed and Grated).
- You need 1/2 Cup of All-purpose Flour (Maida).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- It's of to taste Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Coriander Leaves (Chopped).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 1 tsp of Water (Only if required).
- You need 1 Cup of Water (For Cooking Noodles).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- You need as needed of Oil (For Deep Frying).
- You need 1 tbsp of All-purpose Flour (For Rolling into Poori).
Maggi Aloo Snack instructions
- Firstly, wash and steam the potatoes. Peel off the skin and grate it into a mixing bowl..
- To it, add all-purpose flour, black pepper powder and salt..
- Next add chopped coriander leaves and baking soda. Baking soda will make it nice and fluffy..
- Mix with hand to form a soft dough. The flour will absorb the moisture from the potatoes and will help to bind into a dough. If dry, add 1 teaspoon of water. Cover and let it rest for about 30 minutes. I didn't add water..
- To make the noodle stuffing, add a cup of water in a pan. Let the water come to a boil. Add maggi taste maker which comes alongwith the maggi noodles..
- Add the noodle cake and let it cook for a minute..
- Next add tomato ketchup which will give it a tangy taste. It enhances the flavor of the noodles. Cook for another two minutes or until done..
- Remove on a plate and allow it to cool..
- Now take the dough and knead it a bit. Divide it into four parts or more accordingly. Roll out each part into small poori shape with the help of all-purpose flour. Place the noodle stuffing in the center. Fold and seal the edges. Prepare the remaining and keep aside..
- Now you can shallow fry or deep fry it. You can also bake it. Heat oil in a pan. Add the prepared snack and deep fry on medium to low flame until golden brown on both sides..
- Remove on paper towel to drain off the excess oil..
- Maggi Aloo Snack - Crispy on top and soft inside - is ready to serve..