Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers.
You can cook Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers
- You need 1 loaf of sweet bruchetta rolled with oats.
- You need 1 pkg of pork mousse with port wine.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 4 Oz of procuitto di parma.
- It's of Artisan cheese.
- Prepare leaves of Fresh mint and basil.
- Prepare of Portuguese sauvignon blanc.
Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers step by step
- Cut bruchetta loaf on the bias. Place on a LG baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Preheat broiler on high. Place on center rack. Broil 5-6 minutes..
- Spread mousse evenly on bruchetta. Top with small pieces of procuitto..
- Split the bruchetta pieces in half. On half top with the creamy earthy cheese and basil. The other half top with the sweeter cheese and mint..
- Serve with the wine. Clean the palate between the different flavors. Enjoy.