Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Early Summer Appetizer Chicory and Vegetable Bouquet
Early Summer Appetizer Chicory and Vegetable Bouquet.
You can cook Early Summer Appetizer Chicory and Vegetable Bouquet using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Early Summer Appetizer Chicory and Vegetable Bouquet
- It's 4 of Chicory.
- It's 2 of Carrots (sweet).
- Prepare 2 of Green beans.
- It's 2 of Sweet corn kernels.
- Prepare 4 small of Asparagus.
- You need 1 of Olives (black).
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It's of Ginger jelly.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 grams of Gelatin.
Early Summer Appetizer Chicory and Vegetable Bouquet step by step
- For the ginger jelly, put 50 ml of water, the ginger, stock granules, and salt and pepper in a small saucepan and bring to the boil..
- Transfer it to a plastic container, and add the dissolved gelatin while still hot. Leave it to harden for 2 hours and then break it up with a fork..
- Prepare the vegetables Prepare some ice water and a sieve. Soak the washed chicory..
- Cut the other vegetables small enough to fit on top of the chicory "boat"..
- Bring some water to the boil, add some salt, and boil the vegetables. When their colour becomes vivid, soak in cold water to prevent discolouring..
- Place the vegetables on the chicory "boat", and top with the ginger jelly and your favourite herbs to finish..
- Bonus: The tomato "boat" was made by topping a yellow cherry tomato with cream cheese and placing it on a slice of cured ham..