Besan Khandvi gujrati snack.
You can cook Besan Khandvi gujrati snack using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Besan Khandvi gujrati snack
- Prepare 1 cup of besan/gram flour.
- It's 1 cup of curd or buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar(optional).
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh chopped coriander for garnish.
- You need as needed of Grated coconut.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of asafoetida (hing).
- It's 5-6 of curry leaves.
Besan Khandvi gujrati snack instructions
- Take bowl make a thin batter add besan,water, turmeric powder,salt,sugar,curd mix well with no lumps..
- Pour this batter in a saucepan or frying pan. Switch on the gas stove and keep the flame to the lowest. Begin to stir,while stirring continuously or till thicken..
- Take a thali grease with oil.spread some batter on thali in circular motion into a thin layer,allow them to cool for 5 minutes..
- Cut it into equal pieces and roll keep aside.
- Now for more tempering make a tadka take 2 tsp oil in tadka pan add mustard seed,curry leaves when seed crackled add sesame seeds, asafoetida saute on medium flame for few seconds..
- Pour the tadka on khandvi rolls....
- Garnish the khandvi with coconut and coriander and serve.....