Custard Pudding. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Combine the custard powder and a little of the milk and mix untill smooth.
In a small saucepan, heat milk until bubbles form around sides of pan. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, salt and nutmeg. Remove milk from heat; stir a small amount of hot milk into egg mixture. You can have Custard Pudding using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Custard Pudding
- It's of Caramel.
- It's 70 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of water.
- You need 1 tablespoons of Hot water.
- You need of Batter.
- You need 2 of whole eggs.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 40 gram of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla Extract.
- It's 250 ml of warm milk.
In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar & cornstarch. Slowly whisk in the milk & egg yolks. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil. Dissolve the custard powder in a few splashes of cold milk, mixing well.
Custard Pudding step by step
- Divide 70g of granulated sugar into halves and mix with 2-3 tablespoons of water and put it in the microwave (in 600w) for 2 minutes. (Until it becomesme brown).
- When you take it out, put one tablespoon of hot water and put it in the freeze or let it chill for few minutes..
- Add the eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and mix. While you are doing that heat the milk..
- After the milk is heated, add it slowly to the Batter and mix it little bit more. When you are done mixing, strain the batter into the custard cups from the fridge..
- Heat water in a pot and place the steamer over low fire. Steam the pudding for about 20 minutes. After the 20 minutes, shake the cup, if it's jiggling then it's ready. But if it still has liquid then steam it again until it's jiggling..
- When it's done, to let this cool down, cover with aluminium foil or plastic wrap and put it in the freeze for 2-3 hours. And it's done!!!.
Pour the rest of the milk into a pan and bring to a simmer on a medium-low heat - keep an eye on it. Pour half the simmering milk into the custard powder mixture and stir well, then pour that all back into the milk pan. DIRECTIONS Mix together the sugar and cornstarch, then add the eggs. Beat until the mixture is well combined and pale colored. In a large saucepan, bring the milk to a boil over miedium-high heat.
Search This Blog
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
Yummy banana roll snacks . Yummy Banana Roll: Roast the banana and then fill it with the mix then roll it. For a super yummy little ch...