Chilli. (3 way mince).
You can have Chilli. (3 way mince) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilli. (3 way mince)
- It's 1 of foil of 3 way mince.
- You need 1 of tin red kidney beans in chilli sauce or tin of red kidney beans and add chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 of tin baked beans.
- It's 350 grams of passata.
- You need 1 of half teaspoon of smoked pementon.
- Prepare 1 of desert spoon tomato puree.
- You need 2 tsp of mixed herbs 2 teaspoons.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet chilli (optional).
- It's 1 of quarter teaspoon ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
Chilli. (3 way mince) step by step
- Put foil of 3 way mince in wok or large pan.
- Add tin of kidney beans to pan.
- Add passata.
- Add pimenton or smoked chilli to taste.
- Add herbs, tomato paste and tin of baked beans.
- Stir and heat to medium to high heat. If foil of mince was frozen then heat to rolling boil stirring as you go..
- Add more chilli and salt to taste.
- Serve with rice or over jacket potato..
- Refoil any remaining mixture..