You can have Snacks Gujarati using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snacks Gujarati
- Prepare of wheat flour.
- You need of besan/gram flour.
- Prepare of mixed mixture.
- It's of wheat flour.
- Prepare of Salt and chilli powder.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare of Garam masala.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Snacks Gujarati step by step
- Chakri boiled the flour in a cotton cloth in a steam for 20 minutes then made the powder of it by breaking the lumps and strain it in shiver and mixed all the masala in it.
- And knead the dough medium then gave the rest for five minutes।then with the help of a chakri mould fried in a medium flame till it becomes crispy and golden brown in colour.
- Same processes for the Puri same ingredients and knead the dough hard then made the small balls and roll it with rolling pin thin and fried in the oil inlowto medium flame.
- Mixture mixed all the ingredients like mara sev.
- Spicy bundi peanuts roasted chanadal cashews kismis and mixed with salt powder sugar and fruit salt.
- Thikha ghantia mixed dry ingredients in the besan and made soft batter add baking soda pinch of। Then hot oil and mixed well and fried with mould in medium flame till it becomes crispy.