Crustless Tiramisu Cup. In a dessert cup or an ice-cream bowl start to assemble tiramisu. Pipe a thin layer of cream onto the bottom of the cup. Cut a piece of savoiardi cookie to fit the bottom of the glass and deep it quickly in coffee.
These desserts made with NILLA Wafers dipped in coffee, then layered with mascarpone mousse and topped with cocoa powder, make for the cutest mini treat. This easy tiramisu recipe is just begging to make an appearance at your next BBQ! You can also use mason jars. You can have Crustless Tiramisu Cup using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crustless Tiramisu Cup
- You need of A. Creamed & Thickened.
- Prepare of egg yolks.
- Prepare of castor sugar.
- It's of B. Mixed.
- You need of mascarpone cheese.
- It's of coffee essence (opt).
- Prepare of C. Whipped until Stiff.
- Prepare of chilled double cream.
- Prepare of (heavy cream, whipping cream).
- Prepare of D. Serving suggestion.
- It's of Lady Fingers.
- It's of Milo powder + a tsp of cocoa.
- You need of Notes:.
- It's of . Coffee essence can be substituted with vanilla or almond essense.
- You need of . Double cream can be substituted with heavy cream or whipping cream.
- You need of . Cream in (C), however, can be omitted and substituted with stiffly beaten egg whites (whites separated from yolks in A) that is then folded into A mixture until well-combined.
- You need of . Milo powder can be substituted with cocoa/chocolate powder or just mix the two to have the sweet taste of milo and subtle bitterness from the cocoa powder.
- You need of . Egg whites can be added to this recipe by beating it until stiff (into meringue) and fold it into tiramisu batter for a fluffier tiramisu.
- It's of Kids request for creamier tiramisu with creamier texture, hence the omission of the meringue.
Begin layering each cup with a layer of the mascarpone mousse, then dust with some cocoa powder and then add a few ladyfingers. Start with the cake layer: In a medium to large bowl, whisk together almond flour, Swerve, and baking soda. Add your egg, milk, olive oil, vanilla and apple cider vinegar. Blend with whisk or electric hand mixer until smooth.
Crustless Tiramisu Cup instructions
- A - Using electric hand mixer, beat egg yolks and sugar until pale, creamy and it feels lightly thicken..
- B - Add mascarpone cheese and coffee essence. Beat until well-incorporated and keep aside..
- C - In a separate bowl, with a clean beater, whip double cream until stiff..
- To assemble - Gently fold whipped double cream into mascarpone mixture until well-incorporated. Next, transfer it to a piping bag. Pipe into separate glasses or cups. Sprinkle milo powder on top and refrigerate to set for few hours or overnight. Serve with lady fingers as side. This creamy mixture tastes great as dip for crispy crumbly lady fingers..
Pour batter into cupcake liners, just an inch full for each one. First, separate the egg yolks from the egg whites into different mixing bowls. With an electric whisk, start whipping the egg yolks and pour in only half of the sugar (¼ cup). Keep whipping the yolks and sugar together until everything is frothy and well mixed. Mix in baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt.