How to Prepare Perfect Slow Pot Roast Pork SE Asian Style 🇹🇭
Slow Pot Roast Pork SE Asian Style 🇹🇭. Check Out Asian Style on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Slow Pot Roast Pork SE Asian Style 🇹🇭 Ben & Dad London.
Heat a large frying pan with the oil. Season the meat well and then brown on all sides. Pour in the hoisin, rice wine or sherry and star anise. You can cook Slow Pot Roast Pork SE Asian Style 🇹🇭 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Pot Roast Pork SE Asian Style 🇹🇭
- You need 1 of Medium sized Pork joint.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Thai mixed Spice.
- It's 2 of Vegetable stock cubes.
- It's 2 of Dessert Spoons Soy Sauce.
- It's 2 Teaspoons of Lemongrass purée.
- It's 3 of Dessert Spoons BBQ Sauce.
- You need 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Pint of Boiling Water.
Place the roast in the slow cooker. Pour the sauce over and place. There is nothing like a good roast pork. Mouth-watering delicious, moist and juicy and full of fabulous flavors that have me coming back for seconds.
Slow Pot Roast Pork SE Asian Style 🇹🇭 step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 (gas mark 6) Seal off the Pork joint evenly in a pan on the stove to retain the flavours, add sliced whole garlic cloves to stimulate their flavour..
- Whilst the meat is sealing, prepare your cooking stock. Put all of the ingredients into a casserole dish and pour in the boiling water and mix..
- Once the meat is evenly sealed, gently place it into the casserole dish and ensure the liquid level is around half way up the meat. Sprinkle a dusting of Smoked Paprika over the rind and position some of the Garlic cloves on the top. Place on the lid and pop it in the oven..
- Leave the oven on 180 for 30 minutes then turn it down to 150 or when you notice the liquid bubbling. Once the Pork has been in for an hour, take it out and turn it upside down..
- Every hour repeat the process of turning the meat and you’ll notice it will be turning a nice deep brown colour.This will occur naturally..
- For the final half an hour remove the lid and turn the heat back up to 180 degrees to finish it off. Then remove the dish from the oven, replace the lid and allow the meat to cool in the liquid. This will help to keep it moist and prevent shrinkage. Enjoy your SE Asian style pork..
I'm always looking for new, inventive methods to prepare pork and drawing from different types of cuisine is the perfect inspiration. Because I'm completely in my Asian flavors phase I thought it would be fun to. Tender and flavorful Asian Pork Pot Roast seasoned with dark soy sauce, cinnamon, star anise, and cloves. Delicious served with rice or mashed potatoes. Pot roast using an entire chunk of meat is not something that is regularly prepared in a Chinese kitchen.