Inthanin (Thai Dessert). Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Inthanin (Thai Dessert).
Great recipe for Inthanin (Thai Dessert). Inthanin, made of 'tapioca flour', is a combination between pudding and gummy bear texture, flavoured with Pandan water to give a beautiful emerald green colour and sweetened with sugar. It is served with coconut milk and crushed ice. You can cook Inthanin (Thai Dessert) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Inthanin (Thai Dessert)
- Prepare 7 of pandan leaves.
- You need 80 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 650 ml of water.
- It's 100 g of tapioca flour.
- Prepare of Ingredients for coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of Pandan Leaves.
- It's 250 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 150 g of sugar.
- Prepare of Crushed ice.
Inthanin, made of 'tapioca flour', is a combination between pudding and gummy bear texture, flavoured with Pandan water to give a beautiful emerald green colour and sweetened with sugar. It is served with coconut milk and crushed ice. Inthanin, made of 'tapioca flour', is a combination between pudding and gummy bear. Kanom Inthanin ( ขนมอินทนิล ) is an old Thai classic dessert that which is rare to find nowadays.
Inthanin (Thai Dessert) instructions
- Chop 7 Pandan leaves. Put chopped pandan in a blender with 650ml water and blend it well..
- Use a very fine strainer and strain it twice to get pandan water with out leftover of pandan leaves. *You can also use cotton cloth to filter pandan juice too. You will get around 500 ml of pandan water out..
- Put 100g of tapioca flour in a container and add pandan water. Mix it well with a whisk and let it chill for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir the flour with the whisk again and add flour with pandan water in a sauce pan. Turning on low to medium heat and keep stirring. (This stage is taking a while) but just do not stop stirring..
- Stir until it firmer and add 80g of sugar. Keep stirring until it sticky. the flour should be all the way cooked through and the colour will slowly change to emerald green.
- Once it cooked. Put it in a container and let it cool down all the way.
- Instruction for coconut milk.
- Tight the rest of pandan leaves together. Add 500ml of water in a pot and put pandan leaves in the pot. Use medium to high heat..
- When water is almost boiling add 250ml of coconut milk f and 180g of sugar. Let it boil for a couple of minutes. Turn off the stove and let it cool down..
- Put coconut milk in a small bowl. Use 2 teaspoons to separate flour to 10-15 small bites. Serve with crushed ice Enjoy!! :D.
Khanom Krok is an ancient Thai dessert, often called a pancake or a pudding cake. This dessert is made from rice flour, sugar, and coconut milk. The ingredients are mixed and poured into a large iron pan with small round notches, like the takoyaki machine. This is a Thai version of the classic creme caramel dessert. It is super-easy to make, melt-in-your-mouth delicious, and healthier than traditional creme caramel.