Papad poha (evening snack). Papad Pauna (Poha) By Pratibha Jani. Great all time snack recipe for morning or afterschool, n afternoon snack for children and grown ups alike. An ever-popular snack in the region, especially amongst Jains, the Papad Poha is a unique combination of roasted poha and crushed papad Feel the bursts of spicy energy on your palate as you munch on this traditional favourite from the kitchens of Gujarat.
Papad poha is made using gram flour and cooked using a dry heat method. Although the traditional method calls for the use of gram flour, you can replace it with other types Papad poha is made using black gram flour, also known as urad flour. Black gram is a bean that grows on the Indian subcontinent. You can have Papad poha (evening snack) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Papad poha (evening snack)
- Prepare of poha.
- You need of small papads.
- It's of chat masala powder.
- It's of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of oil.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of small onion chopped.
- It's of small tomato chopped.
- Prepare of small green chilli chopped.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
This year I have chosen few easiest ever papad, fryum recipes as summer delights of the year. Because I get inspired to cooking through such effortless food itself. Spicy and crunchy Papad Poha serves as an amazing tea-time snack. Learn how to make/prepare Papad Poha by following this easy recipe.
Papad poha (evening snack) instructions
- Take a pan and roast the poha until crispy..
- Take it out in a plate and keep aside..
- Take two small papad. Roast the papad in a microwave or on the gas flame as per your choice..
- Break the papad into small pieces and keep aside..
- Chop the onions, tomatoes and green chilli..
- Take a bowl and add the poha..
- Now add onion, tomato and green chilli. Next add the papad..
- Now add chat masala powder, red chilli powder, salt, lemon juice, oil and mix well..
- Take it out into a plate and garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy your delicious evening snack..
Now add red chilli powder, dry coconut pieces, sugar, salt and the papad pieces in the poha and mix well. Heat oil in a separate pan and then add mustard and. Here's what you'll need Break the papad into small pieces. Garnish the poha with a generous portion of crunchy papad and Packed with health, this parfait can be your breakfast, mid-day or early evening snack or even a light. Tea-time Snack recipe: YouTuber Vaishali Polke teaches us how to make delicious pohe ke papad or pohache papad.