My FAMILY'S FAVOURITE IFTAR SNACK "Crispy Fried Chicken".
You can cook My FAMILY'S FAVOURITE IFTAR SNACK "Crispy Fried Chicken" using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My FAMILY'S FAVOURITE IFTAR SNACK "Crispy Fried Chicken"
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Boneless Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Basil.
- It's 1 tsp of Red chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Mustard.
- You need 2 Cups of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
My FAMILY'S FAVOURITE IFTAR SNACK "Crispy Fried Chicken" step by step
- Seasoning, In a bowl add time red chilli powder, Basil, white pepper,Ginger powder, salt, oregano,Mix well & Set aside..
- Chicken Marinate, In another bowl, add chicken breast cut up in bite-sized cubes.Add yogurt, chilli sauce, mustard, and 2 tbsp of the prepared seasoning, mix well and set aside..
- Coating Mix, In a different bowl add flour, 2 tbsp prepared seasoning, baking powder, and corn flour, Mix well..
- Add the marinated Chicken in the coating mix,fold it well..
- Fry: Deep fry the chicken in hot oil until golden brown..
- Garnish with vegetables and served hot..
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
Yummy banana roll snacks . Yummy Banana Roll: Roast the banana and then fill it with the mix then roll it. For a super yummy little ch...