Veggie discs party appetizer#starter. Veggie disc Veggie disc is a fabulous, eye-catching starter/appetizer for any party. With two discs of bread slices seated one above the other, layered with. Hosting guests at home and want to make something unique.
These bite-size Veggie Pinwheels Party Appetizer are great as a finger food and are super addictive. Holiday season is upon us and it's the time of the I love to host dinners but when it comes to planning a party, the first thing that crosses my mind is - APPETIZERS!! I have a pretty simple and ultimate. You can have Veggie discs party appetizer#starter using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie discs party appetizer#starter
- You need 8 of Bread slices.
- You need 60-70 gms of Butter.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- It's 1 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- It's 100 gm of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 big size of Onion 1big sized.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato seed less.
- It's 1/2 of Bell pepper.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Peas.
- You need 1/2 piece of Carrot finely chopped.
- Prepare 50 gms of crumbled cottage cheese.
- It's 3-4 tbsp of Sweet corn boiled.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Oregano or mixed herbs seasoning.
- It's 1 of Green chilli chopped (opt).
- It's 2-3 tbsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
These delicious starters all just happen to be meat free. Forget dip: this zesty spiced salt wakes up any sliced raw fruit or veggie. This recipe calls for cucumbers, oranges, radishes, and. Delicious vegan appetizers to ensure your next party is a huge success.
Veggie discs party appetizer#starter instructions
- First of all cut discs out of bread slices with the help of a cookie cutter..cut another small rings in the center of big disc with a smaller cokkie cutter..keep the edges aside (you can make bread crumbs out of it).
- Mix soft butter, cream cheese, tomato ketchup, turmeric powder and chilli sauce altogether to prepare a topping of the discs.
- In a flat bottom pan melt butter and saute onion fo' one minute..add all the chopped veggies along with peas and green chilli and saute one minute more..add spices along with salt and mix crumbled cheese and chopped coriander leaves..flame off.
- Apply butter topping on bread disc and place other hollow disc(ring) over it and stick it properly on the disc..put 2tbsp of veggie filling and press to set the mixture over disc.
- Prepare all the discs in same way..grease a tray with butter and place the discs over it and brush the discs with melted butter on top..Bake the discs in a pre heated oven at 180° fo' about 8-10 minutes till the discs get golden brown colour and crispy texture(can roast in griller also).. Keep out of the oven.
- Yo'r veggie discs party apperptizer r ready.
- Serve hot with green and red sauces as starter.
Easy one bite snacks, flavorful dip and spreads, and stuffed all-the-things! I also like to provide at least one light and fresh veggie centered appetizer, one. But choosing and prepping your party menu can be fun again, starting with these recipes. From colorful spring rolls to crispy tofu, these vegetarian appetizers Veggie Rainbow Wraps With Peanut Almond Lime Sauce: Eat the rainbow with this mix of colorful veggie wraps. Forget the vegetable tray, these little individual veggie cups are the perfect appetizer for any occasion… Easy clean up and NO double dipping!