Raw Mango & Split Chickpea Appetiser (Ambyachi Dal).
You can cook Raw Mango & Split Chickpea Appetiser (Ambyachi Dal) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raw Mango & Split Chickpea Appetiser (Ambyachi Dal)
- You need 1/2 cup of spilt chickpea soaked in water for 2 hrs,.
- It's 1 Table spoon of Grated raw mango.
- You need 1-2 of green chillies.
- It's 1/4 of th inch ginger.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of washed and cut cilantro.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 table spoon of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of tea spoons of mustard seeds, cumin seeds,.
- Prepare Pinch of hing and haldi.
- It's of Curry leaves and 1 dry red chilli.
- You need 1 table spoon of grated fresh coconut.
Raw Mango & Split Chickpea Appetiser (Ambyachi Dal) instructions
- Remove all water from chick peas.
- Grind green chilli, ginger and salt.
- Then add chickpeas and half quantity of grated raw mango to the mixer jar and grind coarsely.
- Remove ground mixture in a bowl. Add remaining grated raw mango and cilantro and mix.
- Prepare tempering with oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, hing, haldi, red chilli and curry leaves. add this to the ground chickpea and raw mango mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Serve by adding grated fresh coconut and cilantro for garnishing.
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
How to Cook Perfect 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food . You can cook 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Tha...