How to Prepare Appetizing Air fried Protein snacks at tea time
Air fried Protein snacks at tea time.
You can have Air fried Protein snacks at tea time using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air fried Protein snacks at tea time
- Prepare of gm raw unsalted roasted Kabuli Channa.
- Prepare of raw unsalted peanuts.
- Prepare of masala.
- It's of salt.
- It's of black salt.
- Prepare of Chaat masala.
- Prepare of mango Powder.
- It's of salted chilli powder.
- You need of black pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Oil.
Air fried Protein snacks at tea time instructions
- In a large bowl, take oil and add all Masalas stir well.
- Now put the channas and peanuts in the bowl and coat with all masala nicely..
- Place them in an airfryer at 160 deg for 10 min..
- Shake the airfryer basket after 10 mins and again keep for 5-7 minutes so that they become crispy..
- Once done take them out and enjoy guilt free snacks with tea..
- Ready to serve..