Air fried Protein snacks at tea time.
You can have Air fried Protein snacks at tea time using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air fried Protein snacks at tea time
- Prepare of gm raw unsalted roasted Kabuli Channa.
- Prepare of raw unsalted peanuts.
- Prepare of masala.
- It's of salt.
- It's of black salt.
- Prepare of Chaat masala.
- Prepare of mango Powder.
- It's of salted chilli powder.
- You need of black pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Oil.
Air fried Protein snacks at tea time instructions
- In a large bowl, take oil and add all Masalas stir well.
- Now put the channas and peanuts in the bowl and coat with all masala nicely..
- Place them in an airfryer at 160 deg for 10 min..
- Shake the airfryer basket after 10 mins and again keep for 5-7 minutes so that they become crispy..
- Once done take them out and enjoy guilt free snacks with tea..
- Ready to serve..
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
Yummy banana roll snacks . Yummy Banana Roll: Roast the banana and then fill it with the mix then roll it. For a super yummy little ch...