Fafda Gujarati snack.
You can cook Fafda Gujarati snack using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fafda Gujarati snack
- It's of besan flour.
- Prepare of ajwain.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- It's of oil for moan.
- You need of Water for kneading dough.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
Fafda Gujarati snack instructions
- Take 1 bowl add flour salt chilli powder, turmeric powder, baking soda/ papad kharo, 2 tbsp oil ajwain black pepper powder and mix it.
- Knead the dough adding water as required and knead soft dough. Knead dough for 5 to 10 minutes more adding oil knead dough soft and smooth. Now cover the dough with a moist cloth and rest the dough for 30 minutes.after 30 minutes knead it again make sure the dough should be soft.
- Pinch a dough size ball and make a cylindrical shape. On the wooden board place the dough and stick one side. Press and stretch it thin with the help of palms in forward direction..
- Scrape off with the help of a knife carefully without damaging fafda. Now deep fry in hot oil.
- Do not over crowd the Fafda. Deep fry in oil in medium flame. Fry Fafda on medium flame on both sides till they turn golden and crispy.
- Serve Fafda with fry green chili, samvara, tea and chutney as per your choice... And enjoy Gujarati snacks.
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
How to Cook Perfect 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food . You can cook 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Tha...