Bacon Curry Appetiser.
You can have Bacon Curry Appetiser using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Curry Appetiser
- You need 8 clove of garlic.
- You need 8 of small shallot.
- You need 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of evaporated milk or coconut milk.
- Prepare 8 slice of raw bacon.
Bacon Curry Appetiser instructions
- Simmer the bacon with some water for about 10 minutes till the water evaporated then pan fry for another 8 minutes till it’s lightly crispy and cooked.
- With little oil pan Fry the garlic and shallot till its fragrant.
- Add in the curry powder mix well and add in little by little water..
- Add in the evaporated milk or coconut milk with a dash of light soy sauce then bring it to a boil then off heat and serve with the cooked bacon.
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
Yummy banana roll snacks . Yummy Banana Roll: Roast the banana and then fill it with the mix then roll it. For a super yummy little ch...