Oven Roasted Pork Belly and Apples.
You can have Oven Roasted Pork Belly and Apples using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Pork Belly and Apples
- It's of Pork Belly (mine was precut into 1.5 inch slices).
- You need of apples (I used Fuji apples).
- Prepare of butter.
- It's of Worcester Sauce.
- It's of honey.
- It's of sugar (or sub brown sugar).
- It's of Italian Seasoning (or similar).
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It's of Cayenne.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of diced garlic cloves.
- It's of cinnamon (optional).
- Prepare of Lemon juice (1 lemon).
- Prepare of plain apple sauce snack containers.
Oven Roasted Pork Belly and Apples instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix Worcester, lemon juice, seasonings, honey, sugar, apple sauce and diced garlic in a bowl..
- (This step can probably be done multiple ways.) Add butter to your mixture and mix as well as you can. Put in the microwave for about 2 min to melt butter and release some more of the garlic flavor, then mix again..
- Lay the pork skin side up in a large baking dish (I used 9"x13")..
- Pour mixture over the pork..
- Slice apples and fan slices around the pork. (It was 2 layers for me.).
- Cover in aluminum foil and bake for about 1hr 20min, or until pork is up to temp..
- I served this on a bed of white rice (optional)..
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
Yummy banana roll snacks . Yummy Banana Roll: Roast the banana and then fill it with the mix then roll it. For a super yummy little ch...