Mike's Sweet, Sticky & Spicy Asian Meatball Appetizers.
You can cook Mike's Sweet, Sticky & Spicy Asian Meatball Appetizers using 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Sweet, Sticky & Spicy Asian Meatball Appetizers
- It's of ● For The Sweet & Spicy Asian Glaze.
- It's 3 tbsp of Fine Chopped Pineapple.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pineapple Juice.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Asian Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Chopped Fresh Thai Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Thai Chilies.
- It's 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Purred Ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Purred Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Meatballs.
- It's 2 Pounds of Fresh Ground Pork.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Whole Milk [or more].
- You need 3/4 Cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of Fresh Minced Chives.
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper & Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of LG Fresh Egg.
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishments.
- You need as needed of Sesame Seeds.
- You need as needed of Fine Minced Chives.
- It's of ● For The Options.
- It's as needed of Jasmine Rice.
- You need as needed of Miso Soup.
Mike's Sweet, Sticky & Spicy Asian Meatball Appetizers instructions
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need in steps #1 and #2. Fresh green garden chives not pictured..
- Mix everything in the Meatball section well..
- Form meat mixture into small balls. Enough to make 40..
- Bake meatballs in a disposable pan at 350° for 25 minutes..
- Drain meatballs and place everything in the Sweet & Spicy Asian Glaze section in a large pan..
- Add meatballs to sauce..
- Simmer until your Asian sauce seizes or, fully thickens. About 7 to 10 minutes..
- Garnish with fresh chives and sesame seeds.Serve 5 per guest. Try serving on lettuce leaves of your choosing. It tends to make them less messy. Anyway, enjoy!.
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
How to Cook Perfect 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food . You can cook 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Tha...