For Bentos and Drinking Appetizers: Hanpen Sandwiches.
You can cook For Bentos and Drinking Appetizers: Hanpen Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of For Bentos and Drinking Appetizers: Hanpen Sandwiches
- Prepare 1 of Hanpen (large).
- You need 2 slice of Sliced ham.
- It's 20 grams of Broccoli.
- It's 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It's 1 slice of Sliced cheese (melting type).
For Bentos and Drinking Appetizers: Hanpen Sandwiches step by step
- Slice the hanpen in half to make 2 slices..
- Microwave the broccoli, and chop it up with the ham. Mix with mayonnaise..
- Spread the mixture on one piece of hanpen with a spoon..
- Put the sliced cheese on top, and cover with the other piece of hanpen..
- Pan fry on both sides until golden brown, and it's done! (If you use a non-stick pan, you won't need any oil.).
- Let it cool down before cutting. I cut it into 4 pieces. The version in the bento in the main photo is cut into 8..
- It's a bother to actually weigh the broccoli, so just use the same amount as the ham. (See the photo for Step 2.).
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
How to Cook Perfect 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food . You can cook 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Tha...