Loaded Cream Cheese Appetizer.
You can have Loaded Cream Cheese Appetizer using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Cream Cheese Appetizer
- Prepare 1 packages of Cream Cheese.
- It's 1 packages of Real Bacon Bits.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Green Onions.
- It's 1 box of Crackers (I prefer butter crackers).
Loaded Cream Cheese Appetizer instructions
- Slice cream cheese into 1/4 inch slices and lay onto serving plate slightly overlapping.
- Sprinkle on as much of the bacon pieces as you want! (You can't have too much ).
- Slice the green onion into small thin slices, and garnish on top of cream cheese and bacon.
- Serve with any kind of crackers (I prefer Ritz or Townhouse). Enjoy!!.