Leftover Kirsch-Cherry crumble. Great recipe for Leftover Kirsch-Cherry crumble. Have a great year for all. You might be given an unwanted present or the present that you don't have any idea how to eat this Christmas.
It is one of the world's easiest cherry pie recipes. A simple, three-ingredient batter with delicious cherries makes for a moist base that is finished with an easy crumb topping. The result is a moist and crumbly dessert. You can cook Leftover Kirsch-Cherry crumble using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Kirsch-Cherry crumble
- It's 1 jar of "Whole Cherries in a light syrup flavoured with KIRSCH" (net 750g).
- It's 2 of small apples, sliced.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- Prepare 140 g of flour.
- Prepare 60 g of butter.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
See recipes for Leftover Kirsch-Cherry crumble, Soft Chocolate too. Combining cherries with vodka is a good backup option. Add vodka and dried or frozen cherries to an immersion blender then process until smooth. This is a much cheaper option than buying a bottle of kirsch.
Leftover Kirsch-Cherry crumble step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Lightly grease a baking dish. Put the flour, sugar and a pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the butter, cut into small cubes, then rub in with fingertips until mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Separate the cherries and liquid and remove the stones of cherries. I didn't use the liquid, but you can pour a little liquid over the fruit, if you like. Place the cherries and sliced apples in the dish. Sprinkle with the crumble toppings above evenly. Bake for 30 minutes or until the topping is brown..
- You can add some spices and raisins, if you like. Serve with some cream or brandy butter on top..
If you don't drink a lot of vodka then purchase a miniature bottle; this should be about the right amount for most recipes. Place cherries in a pan with caster sugar and water. Drain, reserving the syrup, then process syrup and half the. Cover and place in the refrigerator while preparing the filling. Kirsch or Kirschwasser (cherry water) is a German brandy made from double distillation of morello cherries and their stones.
Search This Blog
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
Yummy banana roll snacks . Yummy Banana Roll: Roast the banana and then fill it with the mix then roll it. For a super yummy little ch...