My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer).
You can cook My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer)
- Prepare 1 can of regular or fat free refried beans.
- You need 1 lb of lean or regular ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 packages of shredded cheddar or shredded mexican cheese.
- You need 1 medium of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortilla chips (round or triangle).
- You need 1 packages of shredded lettuce (or shred your own).
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer) instructions
- brown the ground beef, and drain grease.
- add the packet of taco seasoning and cook following packet directions.
- add the can of refried beans once the meat is cooked with packet; stir over medium until the meat/bean mixture is smooth and well mixed and beans are cooked.
- spread tortilla chips on a plate.
- add the meat and bean mixture, then shredded cheese, chopped onion, shredded lettuce, tomato, and salsa..
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Start with cream of chicken soup milk onion and seasonings. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and use just under half of the stuffing to ...
Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages . You can have Easy Appetizer with Fish Sausages using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here ...
How to Cook Perfect 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Crispy Shrimp Pancake • shrimp recipe•Easy Appetizer |ThaiChef food . You can cook 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Tha...