My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer).
You can cook My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer)
- Prepare 1 can of regular or fat free refried beans.
- You need 1 lb of lean or regular ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 packages of shredded cheddar or shredded mexican cheese.
- You need 1 medium of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortilla chips (round or triangle).
- You need 1 packages of shredded lettuce (or shred your own).
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer) instructions
- brown the ground beef, and drain grease.
- add the packet of taco seasoning and cook following packet directions.
- add the can of refried beans once the meat is cooked with packet; stir over medium until the meat/bean mixture is smooth and well mixed and beans are cooked.
- spread tortilla chips on a plate.
- add the meat and bean mixture, then shredded cheese, chopped onion, shredded lettuce, tomato, and salsa..